Are you overdue for your six month cleaning and check-up? Even if you take great care of your teeth, you still need regular check-ups and cleanings. Cavities and periodontal disease do not often exhibit symptoms until serious damage has been done.
In fact, medical and dental research has now shown that unhealthy gums can lead to an increase risk of heart disease, heart attacks, strokes, cancer and pre-term low birth weight babies. Just recently they discovered a link between periodontal disease and respiratory diseases and prostatitis. We know now that diabetics must take special care to avoid complications from periodontal disease. As the research continues to grow, more and more cardiologist and surgeons are requiring their patients to be free from periodontal disease prior to surgery. As science and research continue to advance we see how important it is to work with you in preventing the systemic side effects of unhealthy teeth and gums.
If you remember only one thing, remember that we “get it” and offer you patient centered dentistry that fits your lifestyle.
Relaxed, Gentle Cleanings with a Friendly
and Knowledgeable Hygienist You Can Trust.
Plus Kids are Always Welcome at Imagecare!
Our team of friendly and gentle hygienists will make you comfortable while they work and offer practical, friendly advice to address any areas of concern.
What to Expect as a New Patient:
Your initial visit (Comprehensive Exam and x-rays) will be one of the most thorough dental exams you have ever had. We take pride in covering all dental bases to make sure you continue with optimal oral health and to identify areas of concern.
We will evaluate your gum health to determine what kind of cleaning you will need, salivary ph and consistency, perform full mouth periodontal probing, take necessary x-rays, do an oral cancer screening and will check for TMJ and functional problems. We will also evaluate your bite, check for cavities and make sure your existing dental work is doing ok. And most importantly we will address any concerns you may have and offer no nonsense solutions.
You will leave our office with confidence in the status of your teeth and mouth, a prioritized list of treatment recommendations, details about insurance coverage and out of pocket expenses and all your dental questions answered.
Our Promises to You!
- To be timely, friendly and caring
- To respect you regardless of the state of your mouth
- We will be upfront and honest about your condition
- We will do our best to fully inform you of the scope of treatment, cost and insurance coverage
- We will file your insurance for you
- We will keep you up to date on new research and technology that will benefit you!
Great Hours and Convenience for Your Entire Family
Because we know that your family is as busy as ours, we offer families a real time saver. Instead of having to spend an entire morning or afternoon waiting for Mom, Dad and all the children to get their teeth cleaned, we can schedule the whole family to be treated simultaneously. Early morning and Saturday hours too!
|Monday –Thursday||7:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Fridays||7:30 am – 4:00 pm|
|Saturdays||8:00 am – 3:00 pm|
Call Now! 972-256-8312
Dental Hygiene and Preventative Services
- Preventive Maintenance (dental cleaning)
- Dental Sealants (adults and children)
- Regular Checkups (examinations)
- Treatment of periodontal disease
- Scaling and Root Planning
- Perio Protect
- Digital X-Rays
- Fluoride Treatments
- Patient Education
- Baseline and routine tracking of periodontal readings to evaluate trends in your oral health
- TAP appliances for those who suffer with sleep apnea
- Teeth whitening
- Biopsies of suspect areas
- Arestin (Localized antibiotic therapy)
- Protective sports mouthguards