Full mouth reconstruction to restore worn or damaged smiles
Full Mouth Reconstruction Before & After
What are the steps of full mouth reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction is a very complex process. Your dentist will spend hours of time behind the scenes evaluating and planning your reconstruction. It starts with a series of photos, impressions of your teeth and accurate registration of your bite. Based on this information a full mouth replica of the proposed new teeth is fabricated in wax by our dental technician. Once this step is complete we will schedule your reconstruction appointment. Depending on your unique situation you may have more than one visit. The first visit is to restore any underlying problems so that you will have a strong foundation. After the teeth are prepared for their restorations we will place prototype (temporary) restorations to ensure comfort, function and esthetics. You will wear the temporary restorations for approximately 2-4 weeks while your new teeth are being crafted. Once your new teeth are ready we will try them, give you time to evaluate and once you give us your approval we will bond them in place.
Why Trust Imagecare Dental with Your Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dr. Thompson is a sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- He has completed over 50,000 Cosmetic Dental restorations
- He is a Level 4 Graduate of the OBI foundation for Bioesthetic Dentistry (Training specifically for esthetic and full mouth reconstruction)
- Dr. Thompson is a Master Dentist and has earned his mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry
- We listen to you to find out what you desire for your smile
- Free Cosmetic Imaging
- Developed the “Eight Essentials for World Class Cosmetic Dentistry“
- Author of “Get Your Smile On” available on Amazon.com
- Author of “Smiling Success” available on Amazon.com
- We use some of the best trained ceramists in the country to artistically create your restorations
- Created the Imagecare Self Smile Analysis to determine your need for cosmetic dentistry