Renew your smile with porcelain veneers
Dr. Thompson used porcelain veneer to correct rotational and symmetry problems for this patient.
What type of veneers are right for me?
Over twenty years of experience and advanced training allows Dr. Thompson to select the best material and methods to develop a natural smile that looks, feels and functions great!
What are the advantages of porcelain veneers?
- Nearly instant remodeling of your smile – usually 2 or 3 visits
- Create natural life like esthetics
- Can cover badly stained & dark teeth
- Gives you confidence to smile again
Imagecare also offers highly esthetic porcelain crowns which are like veneers but wrap around the entire tooth, not just the front of the tooth. Porcelain crowns are used to replace ugly crowns with metal and grey lines, teeth with lots of decay or old filling materials. In some cases it is necessary to use both veneers and crowns to help you achieve the smile you desire!
Why Trust Imagecare Dental with Your Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Dr. Thompson is a sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- He has completed over 50,000 Cosmetic Dental restorations
- He is a Level 4 Graduate of the OBI foundation for Bioesthetic Dentistry (Training specifically for esthetic and full mouth reconstruction)
- Dr Thompson is a Master Dentist and has earned his mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry
- We listen to you to find out what you desire for your smile
- Free Cosmetic Imaging
- Developed the “Eight Essentials for World Class Cosmetic Dentistry“
- Author of “Get Your Smile On” available on Amazon.com
- Author of “Smiling Success” available on Amazon.com
- We use some of the best trained ceramists in the country to artistically create your restorations
- Created the Imagecare Self Smile Analysis to determine your need for cosmetic dentistry