Whitening is very popular these days for good reason; It works! It is the easiest way to quickly improve the appearance of your smile. Since each mouth is unique, we need to evaluate your teeth to recommend a specific method.
A five-minute fluoride treatment completes the procedure. You will be amazed with the results! In most cases, your teeth will get even whiter the first few days after the procedure.
How Zoom! Works
The Zoom! Light-activated gel was developed after years of research by Discus Dental, the leaders in professional take-home tooth beautification. The gel is a scientifically formulated, pH balanced hydrogen peroxide that, when activated by the Zoom! light, gently penetrates the teeth to remove deep stains and discoloration. With proper care and an occasional touch-up at home, your whiter smile will sparkle for years. Remember, this isn’t just any Plano teeth whitening and it takes a real cosmetic dentist in Plano to get your teeth their whitest! Plus Zoom Advanced Power treatment is more effective than Plano Britesmile program.
- Absolutely safe! Our Whitening Gel was developed by a dentist and plastic surgeon with extensive tooth-whitening experience.
- Works faster! Most other brightening gels contain just 10-16 percent Carbamide. With 19 percent Carbamide, our Whitening Gel works quicker with fewer whitening sessions.
- Gentle on teeth! Our Whitening Gel is hydrated and formulated for neutral tooth sensitivity.
- Easy maintenance! After completion of the initial home-whitening program, our Whitening Gel refills make it easy and affordable to keep smiles bright with periodic whitening sessions.
- Tastes great! You’ll love the fresh, minty taste.
Apply using a clear, custom-fitted tray for 30-60 minutes, once or twice daily, for up to 10 to 14 days. Avoid smoking, acidic fruit juices and foods and beverages containing colorings during the process. Temporary sensitivity to cold may occur and will usually disappear within a day or two. An overfilled or ill-fitting tray may cause discomfort to your gums. Consult with your dental professional at Imagecare if this occurs.
Discus Dental Whitening Pens
How To Use
For best results, apply before bedtime. Brush, floss, then dry teeth with a tissue. Smile wide & paint a thin layer on the front surface of the 6 front teeth (upper) and then go to bed. No need to rinse. Use once every night until finished.
Apply once every night before bedtime until finished. It takes only 30 seconds.
In general, all patients respond differently. It is recommended to use 1 whitening pen on the upper teeth. Focus on the 6 front teeth. Use daily for 30 days or until finished. Most patients will start to notice results within 2 to 10 days.