Why Whiten Your Teeth?
The Simplest, most cost-effective way to improve your smile!
- Look Better, Feel Better
- Regain your confidence to smile
- Enhance your greatest social and business tool- Your Smile!
- Teeth whitening is very popular these days for good reason; It works!
- It is the easiest way to quickly improve the appearance of your smile.
Since each mouth is unique, we need to evaluate your teeth to recommend a specific method.
Eliminate Dental Stains for a Dazzling Smile
Brighten Your Smile with Professional Teeth Whitening
In-office bleaching provides the quickest way to whiten teeth. With in-office bleaching, the whitening product is applied directly to the teeth. These products can be used in combination with heat, a special light, and/or a laser. Results are seen in only one, 30- to 60-minute treatment. States www.Webmd.com. Visit to read the entire article.
Take Advantage of Zoom to Brighten Your Smile
The Zoom! In-Office System for Whiter Teeth, is a revolutionary procedure. It’s safe, effective and fast – very fast.
In just over an hour, your teeth will be dramatically whiter. Zoom! is ideal for anyone looking for immediate results.
The convenience of Zoom! in comparison to days of wearing trays and gradual lightening makes it the perfect choice for the busy individual.
Call our office now for a free whitening consultation at (972) 618-5000.
Ready for Whiter Teeth?
The Zoom! procedure is simple and painless. It begins with a short preparation to isolate your lips and gums. Then the proprietary Zoom! Gel is applied, which is activated by a specially designed light. Teeth typically become at least six to ten shades whiter, sometimes more.
A five-minute fluoride treatment completes the procedure. You will be amazed with the results! In most cases, your teeth will get even whiter the first few days after the procedure.
How Zoom! Works
The Zoom! Light-activated gel was developed after years of research by Discus Dental, the leaders in professional take-home tooth beautification. The gel is a scientifically formulated, pH balanced hydrogen peroxide that, when activated by the Zoom! light, gently penetrates the teeth to remove deep stains and discoloration. With proper care and an occasional touch-up at home, your whiter smile will sparkle for years. Remember, this isn’t just any Plano teeth whitening and it takes a real cosmetic dentist in Plano to get your teeth their whitest! Plus Zoom Advanced Power treatment is more effective than Plano Britesmile program.
Take Home Gel Kit
Our Whitening Gel is formulated with 19% Carbamide Peroxide, which the FDA recognizes as one of the safest and most effective agents available.
The mint-flavored Gel is hydrated and formulated with a neutral pH to minimize tooth sensitivity.
The gel comes in a unique, easy-to-use “accordion” dispenser.
- Absolutely safe! Our Whitening Gel was developed by a dentist and plastic surgeon with extensive tooth-whitening experience.
- Works faster! Most other brightening gels contain just 10-16 percent Carbamide. With 19 percent Carbamide, our Whitening Gel works quicker with fewer whitening sessions.
- Gentle on teeth! Our Whitening Gel is hydrated and formulated for neutral tooth sensitivity.
- Easy maintenance! After completion of the initial home-whitening program, our Whitening Gel refills make it easy and affordable to keep smiles bright with periodic whitening sessions.
- Tastes great! You’ll love the fresh, minty taste.
Apply using a clear, custom-fitted tray for 30-60 minutes, once or twice daily, for up to 10 to 14 days. Avoid smoking, acidic fruit juices and foods and beverages containing colorings during the process. Temporary sensitivity to cold may occur and will usually disappear within a day or two. An overfilled or ill-fitting tray may cause discomfort to your gums. Consult with your dental professional at Imagecare if this occurs.
Discus Dental Whitening Pens
Discus Dental makes professional dental whitening simple & affordable for every patient. Experience powerful professional whitening, in the convenience of a stylish pen. The Discus Dental Professional Whitening Pen is the first & only professional paint on whitener.
Most Patients use Discus Dental because it is:
- SIMPLE – Paint it on, takes 30 seconds to apply
- CONVENIENT – Easy to use, Apply before bedtime
- AFFORDABLE – Less expensive than tray techniques or Zoom
How To Use
For best results, apply before bedtime. Brush, floss, then dry teeth with a tissue. Smile wide & paint a thin layer on the front surface of the 6 front teeth (upper) and then go to bed. No need to rinse. Use once every night until finished.
Apply once every night before bedtime until finished. It takes only 30 seconds.
In general, all patients respond differently. It is recommended to use 1 whitening pen on the upper teeth. Focus on the 6 front teeth. Use daily for 30 days or until finished. Most patients will start to notice results within 2 to 10 days.