Determining How Much Dental Implants Cost
Dental implants are an investment for a future of improved oral health and benefits that cannot be underestimated, such as superior stability, prevention of bone atrophy, and extreme durability. There are a multitude of factors that contribute to how much dental implants cost, which is why it can vary from patient to patient. At Imagecare Dental in Plano, TX, replacement of a single tooth starts at as little as $102 per month for patients that have dental insurance and good credit. This price includes the implant, abutment, and crown. Dr. Steve Thompson and Dr. AnnaLynn Imperial Pappas both provide high-quality dental implant procedures for reliable long-term restoration of form and function.
Our Baseline Dental Implant Costs
Imagecare Dental seeks to provide value to our patients, baseline pricing for our dental implant procedures begins at:
- $102 per month for single-tooth replacement for patients with dental insurance and good credit. This price includes the implant, abutment, and crown.
- $25,000 per arch for All-on-4®
- $25,000 per arch for Secure fit
- $14,000 per arch for Implant Overdentures
While these prices can give patients an idea of what to expect, the final cost can vary up or down based on the unique circumstances of your treatment. Additional procedures such as bone grafts or sinus lifts may be necessary. Our doctors can provide a personalized estimate after an in-depth consultation and oral exam.
Factors that Impact the Cost of Your Dental Implants
There are several factors that can contribute to the final cost of your dental implant procedure such as:
- Number of Implant Posts Required
- The number of dental implants you will need depends on the extent of your tooth loss. Typically, when replacing missing teeth, an implant is not needed for every tooth.
- Type of Restoration Selected
- In addition to the cost of the implant procedure, your implants must be restored with either a dental crown, dentures, or dental bridge. Larger restorations and those made out of more advanced materials will increase the cost of your treatment.
- Preliminary Procedures Needed
- Some patients may require preparatory procedures prior to their appointment such as surgical guides, bone grafting, a sinus lift, extractions, or gum disease treatment. These procedures are not included in the cost of dental implants treatment.
- Use of Sedation
- For your comfort we offer nitrous oxide, IV (intravenous), and oral conscious sedation as well as a local anesthetic. The type of sedation you choose can affect the overall treatment.
During your consultation, your doctor can perform an evaluation and plan your treatment according to your needs. At this time they can discuss your options for these various treatment factors and provide an accurate estimate.
We also work with Reimbursity® to maximize your insurance coverage for dental implant and oral surgery procedures.
Financing Your Procedure
We understand that implant-supported restorations are a significant financial undertaking. To make dental implants more accessible for all our patients, we offer several financing solutions. Currently, we accept financing through CareCredit® and LendingClub. In addition, we will try to maximize your insurance coverage for dental implant and oral surgery procedures.
Implants with Imagecare Dental
Our doctors are dedicated to providing patients with a dental implant solution that is tailored to their needs. All aspects of dental implants treatment are provided in our office to ensure that you receive the care you need. Schedule a consultation by contacting us online or by phone at (972) 618-5000 to restore missing teeth.